At Wrap Guys, we know that one of the most important decisions that you will have to make, no matter what line of business you are in, is choosing the right colours for your vinyl vehicle wrap. The colours that you choose for your vehicle wrap should be a reflection of your business’ personality and should be relatable to your target audience.
Knowing What Different Colours Mean
While there really are no set rules when it comes to choosing the right colours for your vinyl vehicle wrap, knowing what different colours mean will go a long way in helping you narrow down your options.
Here are some popular car wrap colours and what the meanings they invoke to potential customers:
- Black – This is the number one colour in terms of luxury, as it goes hand in hand with black tie events and little black dresses. If you want your car wrap to have a classic, sophisticated, and in-control appeal, black might be the best colour for you.
- White – This colour is ideal for those who want to appear young, fresh, and economical. White is a neutral colour, so it also works extremely well as a secondary accent.
- Gray – This colour is the perfect middle ground between black and white. Gray projects a sense of maturity, dignity, and tradition.
- Green – This colour has strong cultural associations, with most people associating it with finance or the environment.
- Red – This is the perfect colour for exuding passion, anger, and excitement. If you are going for a more youthful or modern appearance, red might be the best choice for your car wrap.
- Blue – This is the most popular colour in the world. Blue will make you appear trustworthy, yet serious.
- Yellow – This colour provides a sense of friendliness, cheer, and accessibility, while also exuding an affordable, youthful energy.
- Brown – This is the ideal colour for those who want to appear rugged, serious, and masculine.
- Purple – For those who are looking to appear cutting edge and wise, with a touch of femininity, purple is the way to go.
- Orange – This colour is extremely invigorating, playful, and energetic. Orange is the perfect colour for those who are looking to pack a punch.
Choosing Colours That Reflect Your Goals
No matter what colours you are looking to use in your vinyl vehicle wrap, it is important to ensure that the colours you are looking at are not chosen based solely on your personal preference. Instead, the colours that you decide on should reflect your goals by building your brand, appealing to your target audience, differing from your competitors, and providing potential customers with a sense of your products or services.
If you would like to learn more about choosing the right colours for your vinyl vehicle wraps, or if you are interested in one of our vehicle wrap services, please contact Wrap Guys at 604-996-6389 or by filling out a contact form on our website.