Knowing the differences between full car wraps and partial car wraps can help you make the best decision for your particular needs. At Wrap Guys, we offer a wide range of wrap services, including full vehicle wraps and partial vehicle wraps, that are perfect for both businesses and individuals. No matter what type of wrap you are looking for, our team of in-house graphic artists can help you design the perfect custom wrap for your needs.
What are Full Vinyl Car Wraps?
Full car wraps are vinyl graphics that are applied to every exterior surface of a vehicle, including the hood, sides, roof, rear, and even windows. This type of vinyl car wrap can be used to change the entire colour of a vehicle or to create a seamless pattern or design, while also creating a barrier to protect the car’s underlying paint.
What are Partial Vinyl Car Wraps?
Partial car wraps are only applied to part of the vehicle, making them ideal for short-term branding or marketing campaigns. When designing a partial vinyl car wrap, it is important to consider the colour of the car’s paint, so that the wrap is carefully designed to transition between the vinyl and the vehicle’s paint.
The Benefits of Vinyl Car Wraps
Both full vehicle wraps and partial vehicle wraps offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- Vehicle car wraps protect the resale value of the vehicle by protecting the original paint job from dings and scratches.
- Vinyl car wraps project a professional image and helps strengthen the brand’s identity.
- Car wraps can be designed to match existing colours in the company brand.
- Vinyl car wraps can easily be removed without causing damage to the underlying paint.
- Compared to custom paint jobs, custom vehicle wraps can easily be changed from one graphic to another at any time.
If you would like to learn more about full car wraps and partial car wraps, or if you are interested in one of our vehicle wrap services, please contact Wrap Guys at 604-996-6389 or by filling out a contact form on our website.